An entry-level therapist with less than 50 hours of work experience
12/2018 – 08/2019: Play Helper at PlayConnect, PlayGroup VIC
– Working with young children (0 – 6
y.o) in Autism Spectrum and their families in a playgroup setting.
– Practical experience with play activities (play dough, matching cards, puzzles, painting, drawing, etc.) and understanding the purpose of each activity in helping children develop specific skills demonstrated through the internship program at PlayConnect.
– Effectively use visual aids to support children in the spectrum demonstrated through the internship program at PlayConnect
– 02/2017 – Current: Bachelor of Psychological Science at Australian Catholic University
– Valid National Police Check
– Working with Children Check
– Willing to obtain First Aid Certificate if required