ABIA is a member organisation that has supported the autism community for over 24 years. Our primary goal is to connect our members with training, information and support services that are underpinned by Applied Behaviour Analysis.
Our work has contributed to more families learning about evidence-based practise and successfully advocating for NDIS funding. Our core-training program is aimed at building workforce capacity by increasing the number of behaviour therapists available to work with individuals with autism. Our biennial conference continues to raise awareness by addressing ‘a whole of life’ strategy. The increased benefits evidence-based practise is being utilised in the Victorian Education Sector.
Join today so we can continue doing our work. Join today so we can continue advocating for best practise. Join today so we can continue to growth the workforce. Join today so we can continue to develop services that will support families who choose ABA as their preferred therapy.
Join the ABIA community today.
Types of ABIA Membership
- Family and Student Membership $70 for 12 months Purchase Now
- Professional Membership $120 for 12 months Purchase Now
- Organisation Membership $250 and free in 2020 for new providers Purchase Now
Family and Student Membership
- Advice and Support: Autism and ABA advice and support available via email and phone
- Peer Support: Access to the online ABIA Parent Network
- Training: parent focused webinars and micro learning
- Directory: Full access to ABA Connect
- Education and Resources: Full access to ABIA library and presentations from previous conferences and PD days.
- Updates on Sector News and Events: Monthly e newsletter ABA Insight
- Advocacy: members directly support our work in Advocacy and Governance of ABA in Australia
Professional Membership includes all the above-mentioned benefits plus:
- Discounts on Events: 10% discount on all ABIA events including ABA Today Conference, ABA Exchange Professional Development and free access to ABA Round Table events ($20 for non-members)
- Discounts on Advertising: Professional membership includes 1 free advertisement (over 12 months) in the ABA Insight e newsletter
- Directory: Full access to ABA Connect including the ability to create a profile.
- Voting Rights: Voting rights at AGM
Organisation Membership includes all the above-mentioned benefits plus:
- Directory: Full access to ABA Connect and a feature on the service provider list.
- Discount on Advertising: 3 free advertisements (over 12 months) in the ABA Insight e newsletter
- ABIA marketing and media pack: A digital pack that includes ABIA logo for use on website and email signatures, social media templates and a press release.