‘Making it work as an ABA Therapist’ is an online training program. It is designed for anyone who wants to gain the necessary knowledge and introductory skills to work as an ABA therapist. The content has been developed by Board Certified Behaviour Analysts (BCBA). This program is suitable for parents looking to start an ABA program and students who want to align their studies with the opportunity to gain valuable work experience. Allied professionals and educators who want to learn more about the application of behavioural principles, will also benefit from completing this online course. CLICK HERE - For more detailed information on training & modules PLEASE NOTE: An email with online training activation details & password can take up to 72hrs to receive.
This online training program is provided by Relias Learning and follows the Registered Behavior Technician™ Task List (bacb.com/rbt/rbt-task-list) and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for the RBT™ credential. This training is based on the BACB® Supervisor Training Curriculum Outline but is offered independent of the BACB. Download the flier for further details Becoming certified as an RBT ABIA only offer the online RBT training component. Should you wish to become credentialed as an RBT successful completion of the online training is just one of the eligibility requirements needed by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB). Further requirements include a Competency Test & an Exam which is administered by the BACB (please note that there are also ongoing supervision requirements). For full details visit https://www.bacb.com/rbt/ ABIA Members - to access discount enter RBTMember in promo code box when purchasing. Member - $325.00 Non-member - $375.00 Access is for 60 days
Book a partition and table stand for only $500 A cost effective way to promote your business Don’t miss out, book your place before they sell out Partition and table stand includes: 1500m table, 2 chairs, 1 black table cloth and 1 black partition board
Out of stockONLY 6 AVAILABLE
- Professional 2m x 2m exhibitor stand supported by ExpoNet.
- Stand includes fascia signage (black text on white background), electricals (1 x 4amp power point, 2 LED spotlights), 1 x trestle table and 2 chairs.
- Exhibition stall sponsors can also place an A4 advert or flyer into our satchels (300 copies must be provided please).
Advertise & be profiled in the ABA Today Conference App. This package includes • Listing on Sponsors page • Each sponsor will have a click through page displaying the following information: Sponsor logo, sponsor name, location, about (summary) including a link to your website, email, phone, address, twitter, Facebook, Instagram • A pdf advertisment can be uploaded in the documents tab • All conference delegates (300 people) will have access to the app for 3 months post conference
Out of stockSponsor the stream that aligns with your business mission (Early Intervention, School or Life). A fabulous chance to get in front of an already engaged audience. Stream sponsorship includes:
- Sole ownership of the stream banner (logo, business name & tagline)
- Logo on main conference banner
- 2 Complimentary conference tickets with VIP seating
- Verbal acknowledgement of stream sponsorship at conference opening
- Logo on conference promotional materials & link on ABA Today website
- 2 Sponsorship appreciation posts on Facebook
- Logo placement on 2 conference promotional emails
- 1/2 page advertorial in the Conference program
- 2 satchel inserts advertising your business, products, or services
This training is intended for BCBA’s & BCaBA’s seeking to become supervisors with the BACB. This is a 4 part series for BCBA® who wish to provide supervision. This series was developed to meet the BACB® eight (8) hour training requirement based on the BACB® Supervision Training Curriculum Outline 2.0 effective November 1st, 2019. The online training consists of 4 Modules:
- Supervision Part 1: Introduction to ABA Supervision
- Supervision Part 2: Best Practices for ABA Supervision
- Supervision Part 3: Performance Feedback in ABA Supervision
- Supervision Part 4: Evaluating ABA Supervision Effects
With 4 Masterclasses in 2019 the odds are there's a topic that aligns with your business, mission or product. What a fantastic way to make visible your product or service! This sponsorship package delivers:
- Verbal acknowledgement as Masterclass sponsor on the day
- 2 Complimentary Masterclass tickets
- Your logo displayed prominently and in full colour on the major Masterclass banner and in the Masterclass room
- Your logo/brand on ABA Today website
- 1/2 page Business advertisement in Masterclass program
- 1 Conference satchel insert advertising your business, products, or services
Managing ASD in the Classroom is the online version of our face-to-face workshop. This online module is suitable for educators & support staff working at primary level or in an ELC/Kindergarten. The objective of this module is to show educators & support staff how to proactively plan clear & specific IEP’s utilising effective task analysis, prompting & reinforcement strategies.
- Learn anywhere anytime (24/7)
- Training is APST aligned and takes approximately 1-hr to complete
- Online access is valid for 14 days from the date of purchase
- Receive a Certificate of Completion upon finishing